The following form adjusts any given amount of money for inflation, according to the Consumer Price Index, from 1800 to 2022. Enjoy!
- Source: The pre-1975 data are the Consumer Price Index statistics from Historical Statistics of the United States (USGPO, 1975). All data since then are from the annual Statistical Abstracts of the United States.
Other Fun Sites
This is Morgan, creator of the Inflation Calculator.
Thank you for using the site! If you
like this Website, then you might also like my
RT mailing list, where I monthly send
out interesting etymologies and insights.
Other Inflation-related Sites
- Consumer Price Index Home Page at the Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Consumer Price Index Conversion Factors
- Statistical Abstract of the United States, from the Census Bureau
- Inflation Calculator in Java
- Current Value of Old Money
- Canadian Inflation Calculator